By Mindy Cabral, The Magazine of Santa Clarita, December 2014 issue
With the Holidays just around the corner, your might be wondering what last minute gifts you can pull together. One gift that is sure to be a hit, is the gift of Music. No matter what style of music you like, or how old you are, there is something musical for everyone this Holiday Season. There are a variety of musical gifts to choose from, so let’s find the one right for you!
- Live Music – Nothing beats the real thing. Purchase tickets to the Walt Disney Concert Hall or enjoy live music at a local restaurant with dinner. With so many live musical performances this time of year, it’s hard not to come across a performance that will get you in the spirit of the season.
- CDs or iTunes Gift Card – Get cozy by the fire, under the stars, or enjoy a sing-along road trip. The right playlist is the perfect way to set any mood and have fun! (Check out wireless Bluetooth speakers or hip ear buds for your phone or tablet. These make great stocking stuffers!)
- Musical Accessories – For the true music lover. Check out the many musical trinkets, decorations, jewelry, notepads, pencils, shirts, ties, and other accessories. These make great gifts for teachers, musicians, and all music lovers.
- Sheet Music & Books – Popular sheet music and colorful music books will make the musician at home excited to play something new! There are also beautifully illustrated picture books available for young children to learn familiar songs and about musical instruments.
- Musical Instruments – Dust off that old piano and let’s make some noise! Whether you play an instrument or not, everyone can join in and get in the groove. Instrument starter packs and music kits are available for many types of popular instruments. These are great for beginners of all ages, including babies and toddlers!
- Music Lessons – What better way to develop your musical skills and learn something new than from a professional who knows the inside tips and tricks. Play that song you always wanted to learn, write your own music, learn to play in a band, and perform!
To find a gift just right for the Holidays, contact the friendly staff at Little School of Music: 661-222-2239
Copyright 2014 Mindy Cabral